com)-- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), the nation's largest nonpartisan women's business group, announces the Board of Directors for the WIPP Education Foundation.
What does WIPP stand for?
WIPP stands for Women Impacting Public Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIPP
We have 18 other meanings of WIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Wing Information Protection Office (USAF)
- World Industrial Property Organization (Geneva, Switzerland)
- World Intellectual Piracy Organization (satire website)
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- Write in Poll Option
- Whether in Port or Not (chartering)
- Wireless Point of Presence
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant
- Waste Isolation Pilot Project
- Wireless Internet Protocol Partnership
- Women in Prison Project (Correctional Association of New York)
- Working in Partnership Programme (UK; NHS General Medical Services)
- Workshop on Integrated Power Packaging
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant - Waste Acceptance Criteria
- Wind Power Production Incentive
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention and Performance Management
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant Transportation Emergency Exercise
- Work-In-Process Reconciliation
- Western India Palm Refined Oils (India)
- Western India Vegetable Products, Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
l Women Impacting Public Policy president, chief executive officer and co-founder Barbara Kasoff, who heads a non-profit, bi-partisan public policy advocacy organisation with over a half million members to educate and advocate on economic issues for women in business.
com), has announced that she represented the publication as a delegate at the Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) “Education, Networking, and Policy to Grow Your Business” conference held July 18 and 19 at The Liaison Capitol Hill in Washington, D.
Women Impacting Public Policy, speaking for a coalition of women's business groups, urged the agency to accept certification from national organizations and from state and local agencies.