McAuliffe a few months ago at a Women Against Multiple Sclerosis event in Worcester.
What does WAMS stand for?
WAMS stands for Women Against Multiple Sclerosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAMS
We have 23 other meanings of WAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Wide Area Management Services
- Wide Area Measurement System
- Wide Area Monitoring System
- Wideband Antijam Modem System
- Widening Access to Medical School (UK)
- Willamette Agate and Mineral Society
- William Allen Middle School (Moorestown, NJ)
- William Annin Middle School (Basking Ridge, NJ)
- Wireless Access Mobility Services
- Wireless Application Messaging Server
- Worcester Art Museum School
- Work Action Management System
- World Association of Marching Show Bands
- Western Australian Monitoring Standards in Education
- International Workshop on Wireless Ad Hoc, Mesh, and Sensor Networks
- Western Australian Medical Students' Society (Australia)
- Wisconsin Association Medical Staff Services
- Washington Association for Medical Transcription (Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity)
- Web Accessibility Management Tool (software)
- Women and Manual Trades (est. 1975)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Lone Star Chapter welcomes Basketball Hall of Fame member Nancy Lieberman as the guest speaker at the Women Against Multiple Sclerosis (WAMS) Luncheon, sponsored by EMD Serono, on Wednesday, April 30.
DALLAS -- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Lone Star Chapter welcomes Basketball Hall of Famer Nancy Lieberman to its 1st Women Against Multiple Sclerosis (WAMS) Luncheon at 11:30 a.