This year, the Foundation bestowed the honor on Pete Born, 27-year veteran of Women's Wear Daily and Fairchild Publications (as current vice president/associate publisher and executive editor, beauty, respectively).
What does WWD stand for?
WWD stands for Women's Wear Daily (newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWD
We have 45 other meanings of WWD in our Acronym Attic
- What Would Chuck Yeager Do?
- What Would Chow-Yun Fat Do?
- Cape May, NJ United States (airport code)
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District
- Wastewater Discharge
- Weather Working Day (Shipping)
- Web Worker Daily (blog)
- Westward (weather reports)
- Wildwood (Amtrak station code; Wildwood, FL)
- Wind Wave Direction
- Words With Dots (like X.25, X.400, Etc)
- Worker's World Party
- World Water Day (March 22nd)
- World Wide Database
- World Wide Domination
- Wrong Way Driver (transportation)
- Wassa West District Assembly (Ghana)
- West Wales Dyslexia Association (Swansea, Wales, UK)
- Withlacoochee Workforce Development Authority
- Women with Disabilities Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author comes from the modern urban Indian background described in the story and has been a fashion writer for CNN, Women's Wear Daily, and other publications in the US and Hong Kong.
There's real interest to see what he's going to come back with," says Eric Wilson, associate sportswear editor for Women's Wear Daily.
An article in the June 8, 2000 issue of Women's Wear Daily put K.