org/nctriangle/ About WTS Women's Transportation Seminar (WTS) is an international organization of transportation professionals with over 5,000 members represented in over 48 chapters throughout the United States.
What does WTS stand for?
WTS stands for Women's Transportation Seminar
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTS
We have 132 other meanings of WTS in our Acronym Attic
- Wind Turbine System (alternative energy technology)
- Windows Task Scheduler (Microsoft Windows utility)
- Windows Terminal Server (Microsoft)
- Windows Terminal Services (Microsoft)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary (Findlay, OH)
- Wireless Telecommunications Symposium
- Wireless Telemetry System
- Wireless Telephone System
- Wiroth Training Solutions
- Wishful Thinking Syndrome
- Woodland Trust Scotland (UK)
- Work Truck Show (National Truck Equipment Association)
- Working Time Saved
- World Toilet Summit
- World Tour Soccer
- Wroclawskie Towarzystwo Sportowe (Poland)
- Wunderland Toast Society
- Seaman Apprentice, Weapons Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (shipping)
- Western Textile Services Association (est. 1911)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council, which held its first meeting in October of last year, is comprised initially of the Women's Transportation Seminar (WTS), Beverly Willis Architectural Foundation for Women (BWAF), New York Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Non-Traditional Employment for Women (NEW), National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC), Association of Real Estate Women (AREW), the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), and Women Builders Council (WBC).
In May, LaHood signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Women's Transportation Seminar International in an effort to appeal to girls aged 13 to 18 and "transform transportation through the advancement of women.
Kelly received The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey Civilian Commendation Award and was also named National Woman of the Year in 2002 by the Women's Transportation Seminar (WTS).
chapter of the Women's Transportation Seminar and a member of the American Planning Association, the Institute of Transportation Engineers, and the American Institute of Certified Planners.
About WTS Women's Transportation Seminar (WTS) is an international organization of transportation professionals with over 5,000 members represented in over 48 chapters throughout the United States.