The Journal yesterday published an article on the death of Viscountess Ridley which incorrectly stated she was a member of the Women's Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve and took part in National Rifle Association competitions.
What does WRNVR stand for?
WRNVR stands for Women's Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Warner Robins National League (Warner Robins, GA)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD)
- Western Regional Nuclear and Particle Physics Conference
- Wyoming Range National Recreation Trail
- Women's Reserve Naval Service (US Navy)
- Women's Royal Naval Service
- Waterloo Region Nordic Sports Club (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Warrenton Rail Road Company
- Weimaraner Rescue of North Texas (est. 1989)
- White River National Wildlife Refuge
- Wales Rural Observatory (UK)
- War Records Office (US DoD)
- War Risk Only
- Warren Rupp Observatory (Ohio)
- Western Region Oireachtas (US Irish dance)
- Western Regional Office
- Western Rite Orthodoxy (aka Western Orthodoxy or Orthodox Western Rite)
- Wilhelm Reich Orgoninstitut (Deutschland)
- Wirral Recorder Orchestra (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Journal yesterday published an article on the death of Viscountess Ridley which incorrectly stated she was a member of the Women's Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve and took part in National Rifle Association competitions.
The Viscountess also served the forces - joining Newcastle's Women's Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve Unit, where she was a Third Officer and was known as a crack shot.