Jytte Larsen of the women's rights network Kvinfo said the complaint was "inappropriate.
What does WRN stand for?
WRN stands for Women's Rights Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRN
We have 23 other meanings of WRN in our Acronym Attic
- Woodcock Reading Mastery Test
- Water Resources Management Unit (Ministry of Public Utilities; Trinidad and Tobago)
- Wildlife Resources Monitoring Unit
- White River Municipal Water District (Austin, TX)
- Wavelength-Routed Network
- Werner Syndrome
- White Rock Networks
- Wideband Radio Networking
- Wind and Residual Noise
- Women's Rabbinic Network
- World Radio Network
- Weighted Non-Binary Repeat Accumulate
- White Rock Neighborhood Association (est. 1953; Dallas, TX)
- Wildlife Rehabilitators Network of British Columbia (Canada)
- Wexford Ridge Neighborhood Center (Wisconsin)
- Western Research Network on Education and Training (1996-2001; Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada)
- White River National Forest (Colorado)
- White River National Fish Hatchery (Bethel, VT; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- William R. Nelson Institute (James Madison University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] These were some of the many questions raised by members of the Solidarity for African Women's Rights Network (SOAWR) at our Annual Review and Agenda Setting Workshop held in Nairobi, Kenya in October.
This article looks at the emergence of two networks in particular, the Muslim Women's Rights Network (MWRN) and the Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Andolan (BMMA), both of which were established during the last ten years.