This tournament is co-sanctioned by the Ladies European Tour (LET) and the Women's Professional Golf Association (WPGA).
What does WPGA stand for?
WPGA stands for Women's Professional Golf Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPGA
We have 1 other meaning of WPGA in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Policy Group
- WordPerfect Graphics (File Name Extension)
- Working Party Guidelines (various locations)
- Workscope Planning Guide
- Workstation Product Group (Intel)
- World Peace Group (distributor; Taiwan)
- West Point Grey Academy (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Western Pennsylvania Golf Association (est. 1899)
- Western Port Greenhouse Alliance (Australia)
- Western Propane Gas Association
- West Point Graduates Against the War
- Washington Planned Giving Council (charitable gift organization)
- We're Prince Georges County
- Where People Get Cash
- Whitford Park Golf Club (Auckland, NZ)
- Willamette Pygmy Goat Club
- Wimbledon Park Golf Club (UK)
- Women Professional Golfers' European Tour Limited (now Ladies European Tour Limited; UK)
- Winn Parish Genealogical & Historical Association, Inc. (Louisiana)
- Western Publishing Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fromits creationwiththe formation of the Women's Professional Golf Association (WPGA) in Britain in late 1978, and its first run of tournaments in 1979, the LET has become a modern, cosmopolitan and international golf tour.
Huddersfield's Alex Keighley has won the third event in the Ryder Cup Wales 2010 Women's Professional Golf Association One Day Series at Forest Pines Golf Club, with a near perfect round of three under par.