Speakers include Cathy Albisa, National Initiative on Economic and Social Rights; Chivy Sok, Women's Institute for Leadership Development for Human Rights; and Carmen Urbina, parent, family and community coordinator for the Eugene School District.
What does WILD stand for?
WILD stands for Women's Institute for Leadership Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WILD
We have 22 other meanings of WILD in our Acronym Attic
- Westchester Independent Living Center, Inc. (New York)
- World Indoor Lacrosse Championships
- Will Comply
- Windsor Law Conservatives (Canada)
- Wake Initiated Lucid Dream
- Wake-Induced Lucid Dream
- Walk In, Lay Down (Washington University, St. Louis concert)
- Wilderness Initiatives for Learning At Duke (Duke University)
- Women in Leadership Development
- Women in Livestock Development (Heifer International; est. 1988)
- Women in Law and Development in Africa
- Wireless Infrared Local Data Element
- World International Lyme Disease Emergency Rescue
- Wisconsin Literary Education and Reading Network Source
- Western Isles Local Economic Forum (UK)
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum (R.R. Donnelley)
- Wirtschaftslexikon (German: economic encylopedia)
- What I'm Looking For (education)
- What Was I Looking For?
- Wet Inrichting Landelijk Gebied (Dutch: Wet Interior for Land)