com)-- Executive Women of New Jersey (”EWNJ”), the region's leading not-for-profit organization promoting women's executive leadership in the enterprise and corporate boards, today announced EWNJ has been accepted into the membership of InterOrganizationNetwork (ION).
What does WEL stand for?
WEL stands for Women's Executive Leadership (program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WEL
We have 49 other meanings of WEL in our Acronym Attic
- Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers fan website)
- War Excess League (gaming)
- Water Efficiency Leader (US EPA; annual award; est. 2006)
- Water Environment and Life Organisation (Nepal)
- Wave Engineering Laboratories (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Weapon Equipment List
- What Ever, Loser
- Wildcat Exploration Ltd. (Canada)
- Women Electoral Lobby (Australia)
- Workplace Exposure Limits
- W.E. Loopesko and Associates, Inc.
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Executive Leadership Academy (Olympia, WA)
- Wisconsin Environmental Laboratory Association (La Crosse, WI)
- Western European Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation
- Western Education and Library Board (Ireland, UK)
- Westall English Language Centre (Australia)
- Westchester End-of-Life Coalition (New York)
- Western Environmental Law Center (est. 1976)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 300 attendees turned out at the end of January for the second annual Heart and Soul Women's Executive Leadership Luncheon held in Washington, D.