In the spirit of Easter, each guest bought an egg along with them, which were later distributed to Chilwell Croft Primary School in Newtown and the Women's Aid organisation.
What does WAO stand for?
WAO stands for Women's Aid Organisation (Malaysia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAO
We have 29 other meanings of WAO in our Acronym Attic
- We Ain't Nothing Till You Need Us
- Window Association of New Zealand
- Washington Area Office
- We Are One, Inc.
- Weapons Assignment Officer
- Weeks After Order
- Weighted Average of Individual Offsets
- Wet Air Oxidation
- Wet Op Arbeidsongeschiktheid (legislation, Netherlands)
- Wild Animal Orphanage
- Women's American ORT
- Work Area Outlet
- Workshop on Accelerator Operations
- World Allergy Organization
- World Association for Orphans and Abandoned Children (various locations)
- World Autism Organisation
- Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms
- Washington Office of Attorney General
- Women Artists of the American West
- World Agricultural Outlook Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's interesting to note there is more donated to donkey sanctuaries than women's aid organisations.
Women's Aid Organisation (WAO) executive director Ivy Josiah said they did not agree with the views expressed in the book.
Along with health chiefs, women's aid organisations, the probation service and police, the workers have taken to the road as part of a campaign to stop violence in homes.
Abu Hasan Asaad Abdullah (Consultant Traumatologist and Head of the Department of Emergency, Kuala Lumpur Hospital), the Ministry of Health and the Women's Aid Organisation, that organised the study tours and facilitated initial training in Dhaka.
Byline: ANI Kuala Lumpur, Feb 21(ANI): Malaysian Women's Aid Organisation (WAO) executive director Ivy Josiah has said that the recent caning of three women is the extent to which moral policing will go.
The city centre-based Birmingham and Solihull Women's Aid organisation was handed pounds 460 to furnish a waiting room at its therapeutic centre.
Byline: MICHAEL DOYLE THE Women's Aid organisation has reported a 64 per cent rise in calls to its domestic violence helpline following a recent TV campaign by the Department of Justice.