The regional capacities for the promotion of cooperation are extremely high, and we will witness security in Afghanistan if that (cooperation) happens," Esmayeeli stated.
What does WITSEC stand for?
WITSEC stands for Witness Security
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems
- Workshop on Internet Technology and Systems
- Workshop on Issues in the Theory of Security
- Worldwide Ionosphere Thermosphere Study
- Writers in the Schools
- WWMCCS Integrated Training Standards
- WWMCCS Intelligent Terminal System
- Waiariki Institute of Technology Student Association (New Zealand)
- World Information Technology and Services Alliance
- Writers in the Schools Alliance (est. 2005)
- Wellsite Information Transfer Standard Markup Language
- Workshop on the Internet, Telecommunications and Signal Processing (Australia)
- Wanita Indonesia Tanpa Tembakau (Indonesian: Indonesian Women without Tobacco)
- Waterfalls Institute of Technology Transfer (est. 1994; New Delhi, India)
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki (New Zealand)
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity) Talk and Text (wireless communication)
- Women in Trades and Technology
- Women's Information Technology Transfer
- Workstation Interactive Test Tool
- What It Takes to do the Job Right
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legislation for witness security should be done immediately.
Geagea said "we shall not witness security stability in Lebanon except in the case where the Lebanese Army and security forces (Lebanese legitimate official apparatuses) assume the responsibility of all security incidents", so that not a single incident would pass without unveiling the sides behind it.
Eleven chapters discuss definitions of informants and sources, motivations for informing and techniques for recruiting and controlling informants, undercover purchases of evidence and probable cause, corroboration of information, informants and electronic surveillance, and the witness security program.
He added: "They are there for staff and witness security.