WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING Placebo Placebo The re-release of the alternative rock band's most successful album reminds us of the punk and rock-style songs that rocketed them to stardom.
What does WYIN stand for?
WYIN stands for Without You I'm Nothing (Placebo album)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WYIN
- West Yorkshire Housing Partnership (UK)
- Weinbaum Yeshiva High School (Boca Raton, Florida)
- Whitehall Yearling High School (Powell, OH)
- Whitney Young High School (Chicago, IL)
- Woady Yaloak Historical Society (Australia)
- When you Have Time
- Would You Hit This
- Webster-Yang Index
- World Youth International (Australia)
- Waterford Youth Information Centre (Ireland)
- Wyoming Investment in Nursing (est. 2003)
- World Youth Investment Organization
- West Yorkshire Investment Planning (UK)
- Wake You In The Best Way (Heinlein: to Sail Beyond the Sunset)
- Whitney Young Jr. Library (Chicago, IL)
- Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Wigan Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Worcestershire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- West Yorkshire Joint Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Name: Tzena Tate Age: 41 Favourite album: Neil Young's Greatest Hits, Placebo, Without You I'm Nothing and Coca Roise, Noah's Arc.
Hounsou's film debut was in the 1990 Sandra Bernhard film Without You I'm Nothing.
It's out now on Virgin, and features all the singles they have released over the past eight years from their albums Placebo, Without You I'm Nothing, Black Market Music and Sleeping With Ghosts.
The Thin White Duke pays them a compliment by duetting on the excellent Without You I'm Nothing.
The new tracks include Without MSG I Am Nothing, which Andy says is nothing to do with Placebo's Without You I'm Nothing.
Sandra Bernhard's one-woman show Without You I'm Nothing, cowritten by artist John Boskovich, runs for six months off-Broadway.