We call upon Americans both black, white, Hispanics, Republicans, Democrats, independents and even those who are not of our faith to agree upon this: Without God, without guns and without the Constitution, America's end will come with haste.
What does WOG stand for?
WOG stands for Without Gun (military slang; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOG
We have 28 other meanings of WOG in our Acronym Attic
- Wheels of Grace (biker magazine)
- Whole Oat Groats (grain milling)
- Whole of Government (Australia)
- Wings Of Green (US Air Force Academy sky diving team)
- Wisdom Oriented Guardian
- Wise Old Guy
- With Other Goods
- Without Giblets (poultry industry)
- Without Girlfriend
- Without Guarantee
- Woman of God
- Word of Glory (World of Warcraft)
- Word of God
- Work Order Generator
- Work Out Gardener (prisoner status; Victoria, Australia prison system)
- Working On Government (apocryphal: circa 1900s British Empire acronym stenciled on shirts of laborers assigned to government projects)
- World of Geekz (Web forum)
- World of Goo (game by 2-D Boy)
- Worthy Oriental Gentleman
- Wrath of God (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A gun in the borne is associated with an increased risk of suicide and the increase in risk is large, typically two to 10 times that in homes without guns.
Those men who have their guns would be registered and be made part of community police and those without guns will be armed by state police," Mr told the press in the state capital, Bor.
One former legislator wrote to the Concord Monitor recently that, without guns, legislators were sitting ducks.
8-fold risk of suicide than those in similar homes without guns.
Private acts of violence to obtain "justice", with or without guns, are deeply entrenched in American culture, and the murder rate would stay extraordinarily high even if there were no guns.
Rebels, mostly from the town, run alone or in twos in the dusty streets, often without guns for fear of being targeted.
We give them exercises and training without guns in grades 7 to 9," Abdelrazzak Mabrouk Al-Mahmoudi told reporters.
What was witnessed by a Headlines Today team that visited the venue was shocking; youngsters swimming on ground and shooters without guns and ammunition.