But McIlroy was flying solo without girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki.
What does WOG stand for?
WOG stands for Without Girlfriend
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOG
We have 28 other meanings of WOG in our Acronym Attic
- Westernised Oriental Gentleman
- Westinghouse Owners Group
- Wheels of Grace (biker magazine)
- Whole Oat Groats (grain milling)
- Whole of Government (Australia)
- Wings Of Green (US Air Force Academy sky diving team)
- Wisdom Oriented Guardian
- Wise Old Guy
- With Other Goods
- Without Giblets (poultry industry)
- Without Guarantee
- Without Gun (military slang; Canada)
- Woman of God
- Word of Glory (World of Warcraft)
- Word of God
- Work Order Generator
- Work Out Gardener (prisoner status; Victoria, Australia prison system)
- Working On Government (apocryphal: circa 1900s British Empire acronym stenciled on shirts of laborers assigned to government projects)
- World of Geekz (Web forum)
- World of Goo (game by 2-D Boy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The handsome actor, out without girlfriend Renee Zellweger, chatted up James Lipton about his appearance on "The Actors Studio.
Cheeky rating: *** Simon Cowell EYEING up the talent, Cowell tries a little experiment with fellow American Idol judge Paula Abdul - seeing what he can get away with without girlfriend Teri Seymour, right, noticing.
Yet he still says that, without girlfriend Anne, he could easily have been back in Denmark by now.
Kleberson, who starred for the World Cup winners in Japan, is keen to play in the Premiership but he wasn't willing to leave his homeland without girlfriend Dayane Wilians Da Silva accepting his marriage proposal.
But Owen was without girlfriend Louise Bonsall, who is expecting their first baby.
Singer Jason Kay arrived without girlfriend Denise Van Outen from the Big Breakfast, but in one of his sports cars, a Lamborghini.
Fuming Dave then storms off without girlfriend Kelly Donegan - with insiders revealing the fights are only going to get worse.