Simple, to the point and yet still hugely resonant, it reads "Football without fans is nothing".
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Without Fan (microprocessors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Opto-Electronics Forum (Wales)
- Wheel of Fortune
- Wheels of Fire
- which of following
- Who's on First?
- Whole Oat Flour (grain milling)
- Width of Fabric (sewing and quilting)
- Wings of Fire (series)
- Without Fail
- Without Family (Department of State Living Allowance criteria)
- Women of Faith
- Women on Fire (est. 2003)
- Won on Forfeit (sports)
- Word of Faith (religious denomination)
- Words of Farewell (band)
- Work of Fracture
- Workin' on Fire (band)
- Working on Fire International (fire management company; various locations)
- Working Opportunity Fund (BC, Canada)
- Workplace of the Future (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first round is set to be played without fans in the stadiums.
They said that we are compelled to sleep inside the rooms, in hot and humid weather, due to dengue virus threats, without fans.
The EFA is expected to cancel the match and it could take a decision for some other matches to be played without fans.
In fact it allows him to move around freely without fans having an iota who he is.
Without fans there would not be an audience, without the audience football would not survive.