In his first public address since being announced as the surprise candidate for the presidency, McGuinness said he would meet all international heads of state without exception.
What does WOE stand for?
WOE stands for Without Exception
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOE
We have 21 other meanings of WOE in our Acronym Attic
- War of Emperium (gaming, Ragnarok Online)
- War On Excess
- Warrant Officer Engineer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Warriors of Eregion (Middle Earth online kinship)
- Way Of Eating
- Weight of Evidence
- Well Operations Engineer (energy industry)
- West of England
- What on Earth
- Wholly-Owned Enterprise
- Woman of Excellence (various organizations)
- Word of Encouragement (various meanings)
- World of Entertainment
- Wound Of Entry
- Warning of Enforcement Action (US IRS)
- Western Ohio Education Association
- World Online Education Accrediting Commission
- Warrant Officer Entry Course
- Welsh Office Education Department (UK)
- West Office Exhibition Design (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The UAE embassy in Canada has said fees for all visas issued by UAE missions in countries whose nationals have to apply for its visas in advance are applicable to all such nations without exception.
Brother Aloise, the new leader of Taize, underlined this theme in his opening remarks: "Often Brother Roger said: 'God is united to every human being without exception.
Overtime, without exception, GDP grows faster than energy growth.
The migration was so complete and accurate that the next day our users continued their routine processing without exceptions.
We contacted many universities regarding their own gun laws and, without exception, those responding have similar policies.
Which would be too bad, because the other stories are without exception readable and enjoyable.