So, while a hypothetical $100,000 investment into the S&P 500 index grew to only approximately $108,000 without dividends reinvested, the actual return explodes to nearly a whopping $145,000 once the dividends are added back in the equation.
What does XD stand for?
XD stands for Without Dividend
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XD
We have 2 other meanings of XD in our Acronym Attic
- Execute Disable Bit (Intel)
- Executive Development
- Exothermic Dispersion
- Experience Design
- Exploratory Development
- Extra Dimension
- Extreme Digital (flash memory card developed by FujiFilm and Olympus)
- Extreme Duty (Springfield Armory line of handguns)
- Mixed Doubles (sport)
- XenDesktop (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
- Xtreme Duelists (Yugioh Clan)
- Multi-Dimensional Reconnaissance (US Army Reconnaissance Surveillance and Target Acquisition)
- Existing Data Study
- Extensible Distributed Architecture
- Phone and PDA
- X-Band Drive Amplifier
- X-Ray Detector Assembly
- Xerox Device Agent (software)
- Xtended Design Architecture (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here's a short list: * Whatever index is used is without dividends.
The ability for the IPCo to distribute profits without dividend with-holding taxes should also be factored in the analysis.
But the index suffered as major firms were trading without dividend payments.
After identifying the aims of the business we have been patient enough to go without dividends.
Without dividends it becomes very difficult to immunize portfolios of stocks.
The payout will give FedEx a yield well under one per cent, but possibly enough to attract the 20 per cent of institutional investors who are barred from holding stocks without dividends.