According to latest research by Mintel, women in households with children are more likely to use most nail care products than those without children in their homes.
What does WOC stand for?
WOC stands for Without Children (biology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WOC
We have 107 other meanings of WOC in our Acronym Attic
- Whites Only Club
- Wide-Area Optimization Controller
- Wilchester Owners Committee
- Windows Operators Console (PBX)
- Winds of Change
- Wing Operations Center (US Air Force; US DoD)
- Winter of Code (openmaru)
- Wireless Opportunities Coalition
- Wisdom of Crowds (MIT's Center for Collective Intelligence)
- Without Cash (colloquial)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Associate director Dalia Ben-Galim added: "Mums are still penalised compared to women without children and to men with children.
Summary: Rising levels of family breakdown are leaving pensioners without children or spouses to care for them as they grow older.
The next three years will also see couples without children overtaking the nuclear family as the most common family household.
By contrast, families without children had paid down their mortgage by around pounds 4,000 during the previous 12 months, to leave them owing an average of pounds 77,500.
Samoan couples without children were best off, followed by other one-family households.