Tyson Foods said that it had proposed the company, without admitting or denying wrongdoing, would pay a civil penalty of $1.
What does WAODW stand for?
WAODW stands for Without Admitting or Denying Wrongdoing (refers to a condition of the settlement of a lawsuit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Women Artists of the American West
- World Agricultural Outlook Board
- West African Organized Crime Section (Australia)
- West Australian Olive Council
- Will Advise on Cover (law enforcement computer aided dispatch)
- Wyoming Association of Conservation Districts
- West African Organized Crime Section (National Criminal Intelligence Service; UK)
- What About Our Daughters (blog; whataboutourdaughters.blogspot.com)
- World AIDS Orphans Day (Association Francois-Xavier Bagnoud)
- Workshop on Applied Ontologies in Distributed Systems
- Washington Association of Occupational Educators (est. 1990)
- World Association for Online Education
- West Anglia Outdoor Group (athletics; West Anglia, UK)
- Western Area Occupational Health Laboratory
- Warrant Arrest Other Jurisdiction.
- WashingtonOnline (virtual campus of Walla Walla Community College)
- Washington Association of Optometric Physicians
- Waco Association of Realtors (Texas)
- Welsh Agricultural Organisation Society (est. 1922; UK)
- West African Ornithological Society