There is provided a polishing pad which is satisfactory in planarity, within wafer uniformity and polishing rate, and produces less change in polishing rate.
What does WIW stand for?
WIW stands for Within Wafer (variation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WIW
We have 16 other meanings of WIW in our Acronym Attic
- Women in the Visual and Literary Arts (Houston, TX)
- Wharton International Volunteer Program (Wharton School; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Werkgroep Informatica of the Vrije Universiteit (Dutch: Informatics Working Group of the Vrije University; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Wissensmanagement in Virtuellen Unternehmen (German: Knowledge Management in Virtual Enterprise)
- Wet Inschakeling Werkzoekenden
- What I Wore (blog)
- What's It Worth?
- Whatever It Was
- When I Work (software)
- Will It Work?
- Women in White
- Woodland-in-Waverly (neighborhood; Nashville, TN)
- Work Is Worship (temporary employment; Grass Valley, CA)
- WSMO (Web Service Modelling Ontology) Implementation Workshop
- Whidbey Island Writers Association (Freeland, WA)
- Wilson's Warbler (bird species Wilsonia pusilla)
- When I Was a Child
- When I Was A Lad/Lass
- West Indies Women Cricket Federation (Barbados)
- West Indian Whistling-Duck (Dendrocygna arborea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using InfinityQS software, Raytheon is able to chart and monitor variations lot-to-lot, wafer-to-wafer, and die-to-die within wafers.