Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) within normal limits 8.
What does WNL stand for?
WNL stands for Within Normal Limits
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WNL
We have 8 other meanings of WNL in our Acronym Attic
- Workforce Network of Kansas (Kansas Department of Commerce; Topeka, KS)
- Warranted No Known or Reported Losses (insurance)
- West and North Kent Radio (UK)
- We Never Looked
- Wednesday Night Live
- Wellington Newspapers Ltd (NZ)
- Welsh National League (football league; UK)
- Western National Life Insurance Company (Texas)
- Wijeya Newspapers Ltd. (Sri Lanka)
- Windsor Locks (Amtrak station code; Windsor, Locks, CT)
- wormnet Legends (gaming clan)
- Western Nursery Landscape Association (Overland Park, KS)
- Witwatersrand Native Labor Association
- Windows Network Load Balancer
- Waldorf National Little League (Maryland)
- With No Loss of Generality (mathematical proofs)
- Wednesday Night Laundry Runners (California)
- Weighted Nonlinear Least Squares (algorithm)
- Watershed Nutrient Management
- Wavelet Neuron Matching (neuroscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Findings on audiometry were within normal limits, although the patient reported some auditory discomfort during the testing.
The level of water in Lake Ohrid is within normal limits at the moment, standing at 25 cm below the maximum.
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate was elevated; however, cardiac enzymes and cardiac troponins were within normal limits.
The authors believe that even vigorous physical activity has a positive effect in keeping fetal growth within normal limits and reducing intrapartum risks