Mall rents that are within Grade A developments also remain strong at around AED 350 to 500 per square foot per annum.
What does WIG stand for?
WIG stands for Within Grade (salary)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WIG
We have 36 other meanings of WIG in our Acronym Attic
- Women in Film & Video (since 1979; Washington, DC)
- Women in Film and Video Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada)
- What's in It for You?
- Warszawski Indeks Gieldowy (Poland)
- Western Independent Greenhouses (est. 1984; Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- What Is Goth?
- Whitehall & Industry Group (UK)
- Wildly Important Goal
- Wing In-Ground (effect)
- Wireless Internet Gateway (microbrowser based GSM technology)
- Without Information Given
- Wolfram-Inertgasschweißen (tungsten-inert gas welding)
- Women’s International Group (various locations)
- Workforce Involvement Group (UK)
- Wrasawzki Indeks Giedowy (Warsaw Stock Exchange Index, Poland)
- Walking Impaired Golfers of America
- Washington Indian Gaming Association
- Washington Insurance Guaranty Association
- When I Get A Chance
- When I Get Around to It
Samples in periodicals archive:
The changes were announced by the Abu Dhabi Indian School in March, with the most notable difference for pupils enrolled within Grades 2 to 5.
Carole Taylor, head of office agency at BNP Paribas Real Estate's Birmingham office, said: "We continue to see occupiers being able to secure good deals within Grade A offices, but a couple of recent deals in Birmingham city centre have seen headline rents increase which has led to the reported rise in total occupancy costs.
Not meeting tariff on an infrequent basis on the right balance of prizemoney may be acceptable within grade two, but our cooperation will be limited with those in the lowest band.
The European Commission Annex one and the United States Pharmacopeia <1116> focus on both viable and non-viable particulates within grades A (class 100), 8 (class 1000), C (class 10,000), and D (class 100,000).
All parties involved are fully aware that the proposed agreement continues historic discrimination for example, by assimilating men at higher levels within grades because of consolidating payments previously denied to women.
It is hypothesized that within grade lumber quality distribution is responsible for this difference.