With all due respect to the artist, the first thing that came to my mind--once the visual and emotional shock of his monumental two-part photo installation "Louvre et Chaussee d'Antin" subsided--was a one-line joke: "What's the difference between a tailor and a psychoanalyst?
What does WADRT stand for?
WADRT stands for With All Due Respect To
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Web Auto-Discovery Protocol (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Wireless Application Delivery Platform
- Working Adults Degree Program (California)
- World Association for Dynamic Psychiatry
- World Association for the Development of Philately
- Weighted Average Deposit Rate (finance)
- West Africa Democracy Radio (Senegal)
- Wideband Acoustic Data Relay
- With All Due Respect
- Western Australian Association of the Deaf Recreation Association
- Washington Air Defense Sector
- Weapons Access Delay System
- Weapons Alert Designator
- Web Application Development Solutions
- Western Air Defense Sector
- Wide Angle Display System
- Wide Area Data Service
- Wide Area Detection System (landmine detection)
- Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures
- Washington Adult Day Services Association (Seattle, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But with all due respect to Shaun Udal and Mike Hussey, I've got better things to do than watch another National League day-nighter.
With all due respect to corporate America, some of the world's most profitable companies lie beyond these shores.
With all due respect to Dinah, this year the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival celebrates its 30th year of pleasuring generations of lesbians on women-owned land under summer skies with great music, fabulous crafts, culture, and political workshops, all blessed by Mother Nature and energized by volunteer power.