Dietary-sodium-induced cardiac remodeling in spontaneously hypertensive rat versus Wistar-Kyoto rat.
What does WKY stand for?
WKY stands for Wistar-Kyoto Rat
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WKY in our Acronym Attic
- William K. Wolfrum (columnist)
- Wilson, Kehoe & Winingham (law firm; Indiana)
- Wong Kar Wai (Hong Kong film director)
- West Kentucky Winegrowers Association
- Who Knows, Who Cares?
- West Kern Water District (Taft, CA)
- Wissenschaftliche Kommission Wirtschaftsinformatik Im (German: Scientific Commission in Business)
- West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board
- West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade (Hong Kong)
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (Singapore)
- Will Kick Your Ass (song by Saukrates and Redman)
- Western Kentucky Youth Camp
- West Kent Young Enterprise (UK)
- Will Keep You Posted
- Compressed Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
- Währungskennzeichen (German; banking)
- Werbekostenzuschuß (German: Provision)
- Wet Kwaliteit Zorginstellingen (Dutch: Care Institutions Quality Act; Netherlands)
- Wiener Kommando Zentrale (German: Vienna Central Command; gaming)
- Wilhelmina Kinderziekenhuis (children's hospital of the UMC Utrecht, The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polymorphisms of the renin gene promoter in spontaneously hypertensive and Wistar-Kyoto rats.