Mutations of the Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein (WASP): hotspots, effect on transcription, and translation and phenotype/genotype correlation.
What does WASP stand for?
WASP stands for Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WASP
We have 87 other meanings of WASP in our Acronym Attic
- Wien Automatic System Planning Package
- Wildfire Airborne Sensor Program
- Williams Aerial Systems Platform
- Winchester After School Program (Winchester, Ma)
- Wind Atlas Analysis and Application Program (PC program for vertical and horizontal extrapolation of wind distributions)
- Wing Articulating Surveillance Platform
- Wings Aerospace Science Program (Denver, CO)
- Winning and Score Predictor (cricket)
- Wireless Airport Surveillance Platform (TTI Wireless)
- Wireless Application Service Provider
- Women's Air Force Service Pilots
- Woody Allen Summer Project (film)
- Work Action Safety Plan (construction sites)
- Working Group on Answer Set Programming
- Workplace Analysis Scheme for Proficiency (UK)
- Workshop on Application Specific Processors
- World Aquanaut Security Patrol
- World Association for Social Psychiatry
- World Association of Societies of Pathology
- Worship of the Ancient Seventh Planet (Canadian Religious Cult)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flow cytometric determination of intracytoplasmic Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein in peripheral blood lymphocyte subpopulations.
Mutations of the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein (WASP): hotspots, effect on transcription, and translation and phenotype/ genotype correlation.