Barbara Lyons, executive director of Wisconsin Right to Life, said February 18 on the group's website, "It is far past time for Wisconsin citizens to recognize that Planned Parenthood, through its local clinics, refers the overwhelming majority of pregnant women it sees to abortion clinics, most probably one of its own abortion clinics, where a fee is extracted from the women.
What does WRTL stand for?
WRTL stands for Wisconsin Right to Life
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Waikato Raupatu Trustee Company Limited (New Zealand)
- Windham Region Transit District (Connecticut, USA)
- Web Remote Ticket Entry
- Western Regional Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Waste Reduction Task Force (Canada)
- White River Timber Framing (New Haven, VT)
- World Radio TV Handbook
- Wessex Round Table of Inventors (UK)
- Wisconsin Regional Teen Institute
- Worker's Right To Know
- Workshop on RTL and High-Level Testing
- Wheat Rust Trap Nursery
- Wireless Real-Time Protocol
- Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership (Milwaukee, WI)
- Workshop on Real-Time Programming
- Writing Road to Reading (learn-to-read program)
- Water Right Tracking System (database; Washington)
- We Rule This State (Texas A&M University)
- Welfare Reform Tracking System (New York)
- Western Regional Trustee Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The controlling opinion in Wisconsin Right to Life further adjusted the functional-equivalent test, stating that "a court should find that [a communication] is the functional equivalent of express advocacy only if [it] is susceptible to no reasonable interpretation other than as an appeal to vote for or against a specific candidate.
Hosted by the group Wisconsin Right to Life, the event is going to be a closed event, which generally means no press.
In its late June, 5-4 decision on Wisconsin Right to Life v.
06-969 Argued April 25, 2007 Decided June 25, 2007 [Summary: This 5--4 ruling concluded that the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 (BCRA) is unconstitutional as it related to three issue related ads that the Wisconsin Right to Life organization had planned to air within 30 days of an election primary, in conflict with Section [section] 203 of the BCRA rules.
Wisconsin Right To Life (WRTL) is expected later this summer before the end of the court's term.