He devotes a great deal of his time to land use policy litigation and appellate work for the Wisconsin Builders and Wisconsin Realtors associations.
What does WRA stand for?
WRA stands for Wisconsin Realtors Association (Madison, WI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRA
We have 128 other meanings of WRA in our Acronym Attic
- Welfare Reform Act
- West Ridge Academy (West Jordan, UT)
- Western Railway of Alabama
- Western Reserve Academy (Hudson, Ohio)
- Whitby Ringette Association (Canada)
- Whitman Requardt & Associates, LLP (Baltimore, MD)
- Wildlife Recovery Association
- Wildlife Rescue Association (Canada)
- Winchester Repeating Arms (ammunition headstamp)
- Wireless Remote Access
- Wisconsin Restaurant Association (Madison, WI)
- Women's Rights Activism (advocacy)
- Wool Research Association (India)
- Workers' Rights Association
- Workforce Research and Analysis (Department of Labor and Employment, State of Colorado)
- Workplace Relations Act (Australia)
- World Refining Association (est. 1997; UK)
- World Reiki Association
- Wyoming Rodeo Association
- Writing Research Associates Netherlands
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was president of the La Crosse Area REALTORS Association in 1985, president of the Wisconsin REALTORS Association in 1992, and was named REALTOR of the year by both organizations.
He has been on committees for the Wisconsin REALTORS Association and the Greater La Crosse Board of REALTORS, for which he served as president in 1992 and 1985, respectively.