and papers in Wisconsin, including the Steven's Point Journal and the Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune.
What does WRDT stand for?
WRDT stands for Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune (newspaper; Wisconsin)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WRDT in our Acronym Attic
- Water Resources Development Project (Philippines)
- Women's Research and Documentation Project (Tanzania)
- Work Rate at Deflection Point (cardiology)
- Wild Register Data Setup Register (computer programming)
- Water Resources Data System
- Western Regional Delivery Service (Los Angeles, CA)
- Wetland Resource Development Society (farming; Bangladesh)
- Wharton Research Data Service (University of Pennsylvania)
- Wheatbelt Regional Development Scheme (Australia)
- Waterloo Region District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Water Rescue Dog Excellent (Newfoundland Club of America)
- War Ready Engine
- Water Resource Engineering
- Water Resources Equipment
- Weekday Religious Education (Barren Springs, VA)
- Wells Rural Electric Company (Nevada)
- Western Renewable Energy (UK)
- Western Roman Empire (gaming)
- Whangarei, New Zealand - Whangarei (Airport Code)
- Whiteshell Research Establishment (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Wisconsin's Stevens Point Journal, Helen Jungwirth has been named president and publisher; she continues as president and publisher of the Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune.
John Clark has been named publisher; earlier in his career, Clark was publisher of papers in Wisconsin, including the Steven's Point Journal and the Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune.