All of the participants underwent baseline and postintervention screening for cognitive function using the Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS) measure, and for depression and mood swings using the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI), the Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS), and the Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (W-QLI).
What does WQOL stand for?
WQOL stands for Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (Wisconsin Psychiatric Institute and Clinic; Madison, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Worldwide Quality Management System
- Water Quality Modeling System for the Great Lakes
- Water Quality Management Zone (Manitoba, Canada)
- Water Quality Network
- Web Quality News
- Worldquest Networks, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Worldwide Quality Network, Inc (Camarillo, CA)
- Water Quality Objective
- Well-Quasi-Ordering (mathematics)
- Wider Quaker Organization (Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association of the Religious Society of Friends; Savannah, GA)
- Wireless Quality of Service
- Workshop on Quality of Service Routing
- Worship Quote of the Week
- Water Quality Parameter
- Water Quality Planning (various states)
- Water Quality Program (various organizations)
- Wisconsin QSO (Quasi-Stellar Object) Party (amateur radio)
- Water Quality Protection Center (NSF International and US EPA; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Water Quality Partnership Program (US NPS and USGS)
- Water Quality Protection Program