Melanie Cannon recently joined the Wisconsin Nurses Association as part-time Electronic Communications Coordinator.
What does WNA stand for?
WNA stands for Wisconsin Nurses Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNA
We have 38 other meanings of WNA in our Acronym Attic
- Warga Negara Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Citizen)
- Weather Normalization Adjustment
- Wednesday Night Acro
- White Noise Acceleration
- Williams Notaro & Associates, Inc (Fairfax, VA)
- Willis North America (various locations)
- Windows Native Authentication (software)
- Winter, North Atlantic (Plimsoll mark; nautical transport)
- Wireless Network Access
- Wireless Network Administration
- World Nagashisomen Association
- World Ninja Association (gaming)
- World Not Available
- World Nuclear Association (UK)
- White Noise Acceleration with High Process Noise
- White Noise Acceleration with Low Process Noise
- We Need a Budget
- Weekly Newspapers Advertising Bureau
- Workforce Numbers Advisory Board (UK)
- Women Nationally Active for Christ (Antioch, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wisconsin Nurses Association (WNA): "Criminalization of Nurses for Unintentional Medical Errors.
Brought to you by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, the Wisconsin Environmental Health Nursing Coalition, and the Health Care Without Harm Nurses Workgroup Mini Grant Program.
Krause, RN, PhD President, Wisconsin Nurses Association
The Wisconsin Nurses Association hosted its Annual Conference and Meeting in style October 22-24, 2009 at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee.
Work with the Wisconsin Nurses Association APN Forum Special Interest Group, ANA and other national nursing organizations to promote legislation, regulation and/or demonstration projects that address patient-centered primary care that: A.