What does WILJ stand for?
WILJ stands for Wisconsin International Law Journal (University of Wisconsin Law School; Madison, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Western Isles Local Economic Forum (UK)
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum (R.R. Donnelley)
- Wirtschaftslexikon (German: economic encylopedia)
- What I'm Looking For (education)
- What Was I Looking For?
- Wet Inrichting Landelijk Gebied (Dutch: Wet Interior for Land)
- Women's Independent Living Group
- Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group (Washington, DC)
- Women in International Law Interest Group
- Weakside Linebacker (football)
- Wireless In Local Loop
- Women in Law Leadership (American Bar Association)
- Women in Learning and Leadership
- Women Involved in Learning and Leading (Tuscaloosa, Alabama)
- Women in Literature and Life Assembly
- When I Live Life, I Need God
- Washington Interactive Labor Market Access
- Web Information-List Maintenance Agent (data management)