What does WIIMH stand for?
WIIMH stands for Wisconsin Initiative for Infant Mental Health (Madison, WI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Islamic Infrastructure Finance Conference
- What's In It For Me?
- What's in It for Me?
- What's in It for Them
- What's In It For You
- Walden International Investment Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Wojewodzkiego Inspektoratu Inspekcji Handlowej (Polish: inspection of commerce; Poland)
- Washington Institute for Israel Health Policy Research
- Wealth Index of Investments and Inflation
- What Is in It for Me?
- Women Interested in Nuclear (South Korea)
- Workforce Investment Information Notice
- Wage Index Improvement Project (Iowa Hospital Association)
- Wetlands International Indonesia Program (Bogor, Indonesia)
- Wang Integrated Imaging System (image based document storage)
- Watson Institute for International Studies (Brown University)
- Weather Image Information System (meteorological software)
- Western Insurance Information Services
- Wildlife Incident Investigation Scheme (UK)
- Women in International Security