Nettles served as the Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Commerce from 2002 to 2004.
What does WDOC stand for?
WDOC stands for Wisconsin Department of Commerce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDOC
We have 1 other meaning of WDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Desmo Owners
- Women Defending Ourselves (Stanford, CA)
- Wood Destroying Organism (insects)
- Workforce Development Office
- Wanted Dead or Alive
- Washington Department of Agriculture (Olympia, WA)
- Wisconsin Department of Administration
- White Dragons of Bushido (Ogden, UT; martial arts school)
- Washington Department of Corrections
- World Deaf Orienteering Championships (competition)
- Wyoming Department of Corrections
- Washington Department Of Ecology
- West Dorset Organic Gardening Group (UK)
- Washington State Department of Health
- Wisconsin Department of Health
- World Dharma Online Institute
- Wisconsin Department of Justice
- Wage Determinations Online
- Westchester Disabled on the Move, Incorporated (Westchester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawton has worked with the Wisconsin Department of Commerce and the Wisconsin State Energy Program to secure supplementary funding for projects that increase manufacturing capacity for alternative energy The company said in its statement it will continue with a steady schedule of projects to increase overall capacity.
Supplier diversity promotes the utilization of minority vendors who are certified by the State of Wisconsin Department of Commerce.
net received an Entrepreneurial Training Grant from the Wisconsin Department of Commerce that supports education for start-up businesses and a long-term relationship with a business counselor through the state's Small Business Development Center.
Through PSI, launched by the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership and Wisconsin Department of Commerce, AFW was able to perform sampling and analysis of the waste sand.
The grant was awarded through the Wisconsin Department of Commerce Brownfields Program, which provides grants to help facilitate the return of contaminated lands to productive use.
75 million investment from the Wisconsin Department of Commerce and State Energy Program.
com/) announces it received a Technology Zone Tax Credit, offered by the Wisconsin Department of Commerce and on behalf of Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle.