Further, to prepare for clinical trials, the Company has formulated a Phase I clinical plan for G-202 together with investigators at Johns Hopkins' Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center and the University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, locations where GenSpera plans to conduct the Phase I trial.
What does WCCC stand for?
WCCC stands for Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center (oncology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCCC
We have 162 other meanings of WCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Westmoreland County Community College
- Weston Creek Cricket Club (United Kingdom)
- Westside Coalition of Christian Churches
- Wholesale Customer Care Center
- Wilder Creek Conservation Club (Michigan)
- Williams Campus Community Council (Arizona)
- Williamsburg Campus Child Care (Virginia)
- Williamson County Crisis Center (Texas)
- Willow Creek Community Church (Illinois)
- Wine Country Care Center (California)
- Women's Community Correctional Center (Oahu, HI)
- Womens Club of Chevy Chase (Maryland)
- Worcestershire County Cricket Club (United Kingdom)
- Workers' Compensation Claim Control (California)
- Working Connections Child Care
- World Centers of Compassion for Children International
- World Championship Cheese Contest
- World Club Crew Championships
- World Community Counselling Centre (UK)
- World Computer Chess Championship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual Review of State Pain Policies 2000, Pain & Policy Study Group, University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center (http://www.
But consumption of sport-caught fish by fishing enthusiasts and those with whom they share their catch may expose these people to chemicals that affect development of breast cancer in some women, according to a study by University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center staff scientist Jane McElroy and colleagues [EHP 112:156-162].
An oncologist at the University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center in Madison, Schink widened the scope of his Web-based service to include more problematic second-guessing of a patient's cancer prognosis and recommended treatment strategy.
com/medical) announced today that The University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center (UWCCC) is the first facility to install its Inveon(TM) preclinical imaging system.
The organizations, which represent the nation's leading information and advocacy groups for people with cancer, are funding a three-year grant to the Pain & Policy Studies Group (PPSG) at the University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center to examine policies that govern pain management practices for cancer patients in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Kyle Holen, University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin.
Director, University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, and Christopher J.