According to John Sauer, executive director of the Madison-based Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, "We've been using these regulations since before (NHAs) became controversial.
What does WAHSA stand for?
WAHSA stands for Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (Madison, WI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAHSA
We have 2 other meanings of WAHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Wallenpaupack Area High School (Hawley, PA)
- Warren Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Watertown Area Health Services (Watertown, WI)
- West Ashley High School (Charleston, SC)
- West Aurora High School (Aurora, Illinois)
- Western Alamance High School (North Carolina)
- William Allen High School (Pennsylvania)
- Work-at-Home Success
- World Airline Historical Society
- Washington Association of Housing and Services for the Aging (Seattle, WA)
- Work At Height Safety Association (UK)
- Wisconsin Association of Health Underwriters (Madison, WI)
- Work At Home United
- Writing And Historical Unit
- Wet Administratiefrechtelijke Handhaving Verkeersvoorschriften (Dutch: Administrative Law Enforcement Traffic Rules)
- World Association for the History of Veterinary Medicine
- Warwick Art History Web (University of Warwick; UK)
- Work at Home Wife
- Work at Home Woman
- Wales Arts International (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging Inc.
The program won the 2001 Creative Marketing Award presented by the Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.