John Hardiman, Licensing Manager of Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation added: "This collaboration will allow for the development of technology from the USDA and University of Wisconsin--Madison for the production of ethanol and xylitol from renewable resources.
What does WARF stand for?
WARF stands for Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WARF
We have 8 other meanings of WARF in our Acronym Attic
- Wasatch Area Real Estate Investors Association (Sandy, UT)
- Water Resources Engineering and Management (Master of Science program at the University of Stuttgart; Germany)
- Workload and Resource Evaluation System
- Western Australian Renewable Energy Targets
- Wartime Active Replacement Factors
- Wartime Attrition and Replacement Factors
- weighted-average risk factor
- West African Rural Foundation (Senegal)
- Whylie Animal Rescue Foundation (Incline Village, NV)
- Wide Aperture Research Facility
- Work Adjustment Rating Form
- Work Authorization Request Form
- Western Amateur Radio Friendship Association (western US and Canada)
- Anticoagulant named for Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Warfarin Dosing and Communication System (University of California, Davis)
- Water Resources Forecasting System
- Worldwide Association of Rocky, Feroza, and Sportrak (Daihatsu owners club)
- Water Research Fund for Southern Africa
- We Are Really Fouled Up
- (University of) Waterloo Aerial Robotics Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xethanol, a biotechnology-driven ethanol production company, made the announcement jointly with UTEK, USDA Forest Products Laboratory, and the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), Madison, Wisconsin.
WiCell has a license from the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) to distribute stem cells.
ARS and the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) subsequently patented the method to increase CLA in cows' milk.