Gallen, Institut fur Wirtschaftsinformatik, Switzerland.
What does WI stand for?
WI stands for Wirtschaftsinformatik (German)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WI
We have 21 other meanings of WI in our Acronym Attic
- When Issued
- When Issued (stocks)
- Whitehead Institute (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Whurl Interactive (software)
- Williams International
- Wine Institute
- Wing Intelligence
- Winrock International
- Wipro Infotech
- Wisconsin (US postal abbreviation)
- Women's Initiative (American University)
- Women's Institute
- Women's Reserve Intelligence Duties (US Navy)
- Woodwork Institute (formerly Woodwork Institute of California)
- Work Input (simple machines)
- Work Instruction
- Work Items
- Workforce Informer (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studienfuhrer Wirtschaftsinformatik an Fachhochschulen.
Human Rights and Capitalism (Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, Cheltenham), 28-47 Liu, Y (2002), 'A framework of data mining application process for credit scoring', Arbeitsbericht Nr 01/2002, Institut fur Wirtschaftsinformatik Lund, G (2004), 'Credit bureau data: Maximising the benefits', May/2004 Credit Management, 4446 MacDonald, DA (2000), 'Myths in the Privacy Debate' in CEI Staff (ed.
Rivard (2003), "A Tale of Two Outsourcing Contracts," Wirtschaftsinformatik, vol.
WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, WI--State-of-the-Art 46(3): 171-80.
Under the leadership of the Institute of Business IT (Institute fur Wirtschaftsinformatik - IWi) of the University of Saarbrucken, the consortium comprises a total of nine members including such companies as HP, Seagull Software, Intesi, and Q-Sphere as well as the Universities of Vienna and Stuttgart and research institutes in Slovenia and Lithuania.
HMD 205, s:Theorie und Praxis der Wirtschaftsinformatik, 36 (205), 22-33.