3m) from the sale of its services business, magazine Wirtschaftswoche reported during the weekend, citing a company manager.
What does WIWO stand for?
WIWO stands for WirtschaftsWoche (German business magazine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIWO
We have 1 other meaning of WIWO in our Acronym Attic
- Who Is Who in Hospitality
- Who Is Who in the Internet World (website)
- Windsor International Wiffleball League (Connecticut)
- Watch It with Me
- Winter in West Michigan (compact disc)
- Walk in Walk Out
- Water In, Water Out
- Week In Week Out (BBC Wales program)
- What's in What's out
- Wrought Iron Wine Rack
- Whidbey Island Waldorf School (Clinton, WA)
- Wireless Internet of West Tennessee (est. 1997)
- Wish I Was There
- When I Was Young/Younger
- Training Cutter (USCGC)
- Warsaw Internet Exchange (Poland)
- Water Information Exchange (Australia)
- Wellington Internet Exchange (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Windows Installer XML (Extensible Markup Language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 18 December 2012 The WirtschaftsWoche business magazine and the Altran Foundation for Innovation have recognised the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand with the 'Sustainovation Award 2012' award.
According to German weekly Wirtschaftswoche newspaper, the new 'Popemobile' will be based on the four-wheel-drive M Class Mercedes with hybrid electric-gas motor, reports the Fox News.
In cooperation with the German weekly Wirtschaftswoche, the Society awards a Schumpeter Prize.
Separately, Nicholas declined to comment on a Wirtschaftswoche magazine report that BP may sell Aral, its German fuel retail network.
uk The European Central Bank (ECB) is likely to start exiting the current period of loose monetary policy in July, Dow Jones has reported, citing a separate report by Wirtschaftswoche.