Wireman (2010) finds that it can take three to five years for a reactive maintenance organization to transform into a proactive organization that utilizes best practices.
What does WRMN stand for?
WRMN stands for Wireman
This definition appears rarely
We have 1 other meaning of WRMN in our Acronym Attic
- Water Resources Management Group (various locations)
- West Riding Motor Group (UK)
- Waste Reduction and Management Institute (est. 1985; New York)
- Water Resources Management, Inc. (Pacific, MO)
- Water Resources Management Information System (software)
- Workshop on Radiation Monitoring for the International Space Station
- W.A. Rankin Memorial Library (Neodesha, KS)
- Wood-Ridge Memorial Library (Rutherford, NJ)
- War Reserve Materiel Manager
- Water Resources Management Model
- War Reserve Materiel Officer
- Water Recycling Master Plan (Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District; California)
- Water Resource Management Policy (various nations)
- Water Resources Master Plan
- Water Resources Monitoring Project (est. 1997; Spring Creek Watershed Association; Pennsylvania)
- Water Resources Management Policy Paper
- War Reserve Materiel Requirement
- War Reserve Munitions Requirement
- Waterloo Region Model Railway Club (Canada)
- Worcester Regional Medical Reserve Corps (Worcester, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cobalt Restaurant is the creation of Larry Wireman, the developer of Caribe Resort.
He worked for over 40 years as wireman for the Mass Electric Co.
Women candidates, who had done electrician or wireman courses from government-run industrial training institutes (ITIS), responded and the brightest among them were short-listed for a proper training.
Anwar only finished secondary school due to poverty, and he became his father's apprentice as a wireman when he was little.
Three departments of the institute are passing the buck even as Vinod -- a wireman with the Delhi Jal Board ( DJB) -- struggles to regain complete vision.
The continuation of the wireman electrician exams is a positive step in this regard.