Radio Technologies and Concepts for IMT-Advanced presents the findings of the Wireless World Initiative New Radio (WINNER) project in Framework Program 6 of the European Commission.
What does WINNER stand for?
WINNER stands for Wireless World Initiative New Radio (Nokia Siemens Networks)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Windows Magazine
- WDM and IP Network Management
- Windows Millennium Edition (Microsoft)
- Wireless Internet for the Mobile Enterprise Consortium (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Wireless Network Measurements (international workshop)
- Windows Mobile (Microsoft handheld computer/smartphone operating system)
- Warfighter Information Network Management System
- Windows Microsoft Diagnostic (Windows NT application)
- Women in Need Network (Ocala, FL)
- Workplace Integration of New Nurses-Nursing the Future (conference; Canada)
- Windows Network Engineering Workstation Tool
- Windows NT
- Windows New Technology 4 (Microsoft)
- Wife in Name Only
- Wine Investigation for Novices and Oenophiles (California)
- Work in Northeast Ohio Council (Medina, OH)
- Worldwide Islamic Network of Women (religious group)
- Wireless Intelligent Network Product Marketing & Development
- Weapons Intelligence, Nonproliferation and Arms Control Center (CIA)
- Windows Program Analyst's Toolkit
Samples in periodicals archive:
EB has acted as a leader of a channel model work package in The European Wireless World Initiative New Radio (WINNER) project and as a chairman of channel model drafting group in ITU-R IMT.