Broadband Wireless World Forum 2005, LAS VEGAS, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Aperto Networks, a leading WiMAX multiservice systems provider, and Fujitsu Microelectronics America, Inc.
What does W2F stand for?
W2F stands for Wireless World Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Warcraft 2 Battle.Net Edition (game)
- World Wide Business Process Outsourcing (Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Want to See
- Way 2 Career (India)
- Web Development and Web Marketing Consortium (Japan)
- Where to Cop
- World-Wide Consortium for the Grid
- World Wide Directory (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Waste-To-Energy (waste management)
- Word 2000 Expert
- Way 2 Good (gaming clan)
- Way To Go
- Will to Intervene (genocide prevention)
- Wireless Internet Institute
- World Wide Internet Service Provider (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Willing to Kill (gang; New South Wales, Australia)
- Windows 2000 (Microsoft)
- Windows Server 2003 (Microsoft)
- Word 2000 Macro Virus (Prefix)
- Welcome to Linux
Samples in periodicals archive:
BULLETIN BOARD: PRMC) announces the offering of a live video stream of the Keynote Addresses a the Broadband Wireless World Forum industry convention, taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, February 13 and 14.
According to recent research by Wireless World Forum, India is set to become the world's third largest mobile phone market by 2007 behind China and the USA.
com/reports/c34854) has announced the addition of the Wireless World Forum report: Spain Mobile Market 2006 - Your Statistical Guide To Understanding the Mobile Opportunities in Spain 2006-2007 to their offering.
Among the issues that will be explored at the 1999 Broadband Wireless World Forum are: -- Speed to market: Understanding Deployment Rate of Competitive Access Technology -- Broadband Wireless in the Enterprise Market -- Capital Markets and the Broadband Perspective -- Understanding End-User Requirements and Selection Criteria for Broadband Service -- Access Technology: Availability, Standards, Trial Results -- Market entry as a CLEC -- New Spectrum Opportunities: US and Canada -- Calibrating Quality of Service (QOS) -- Instead of Service Bundling -- with Price The show is co-sponsored by the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) and its newly formed Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) and the Canadian Wireless Telecom Association (CWTA).
com/reports/c34845) has announced the addition of the Wireless World Forum report: France Mobile Market 2006 - Your Statistical Guide To Understanding the Mobile Opportunities 2006-2007 to their offering.
com/reports/c34849) has announced the addition of the Wireless World Forum report: Canada Mobile Market 2006 - Your Statistical Guide To Understanding the Mobile Opportunities to their offering.
com/reports/c34370) has announced the addition of the Wireless World Forum report: mobileYouth Fanscape 2006 to their offering.