In this research, Frost & Sullivan's expert analysts thoroughly examine the following markets: Internet protocol (IP) telephony, private branch exchange (PBX), key telephone system (KTS), and wireless private branch exchange (WPBX).
What does W-PBX stand for?
W-PBX stands for Wireless Private Branch Exchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Wide Angle Field of View
- Wiener-Khinchine Relationship
- Woringer-Kolopp Disease (also seen as WK)
- Wireless Local Area Network (also abbreviated as WLAN)
- Window-Based Least Significant Bit
- Wavelet-based Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives
- Western Pacific Satellite (DSCS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
footnote 1 = Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications footnote 2 = Wireless Private Branch Exchange footnote 3 = Wireless Local Loop footnote 4 = Wireless Local Area Network footnote 5 = Intermediate Frequency footnote 6 = Frequency Modulation footnote 7 = Receive Signal Sensitivity Input About Atmel Founded in 1984, Atmel Corporation is headquartered in San Jose, California with manufacturing facilities in North America and Europe.