The statement comes days after Bulgaria's first and biggest operator Mtel and the country's third-biggest operator Vivacom signed an agreement to implement the wireless number portability service at one-stop-shop.
What does WNP stand for?
WNP stands for Wireless Number Portability (FCC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WNP
We have 18 other meanings of WNP in our Acronym Attic
- World Network of Prayer
- Westelijke Nieuwe Onafhankelijke Staten (Dutch: Western Newly Independent States)
- Wireless Network of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Whittier Narrows Operable Unit (San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority; West Covina, CA)
- Wydzial Nauk O Wychowaniu (Polish: Faculty of Education Sciences)
- Wydzial Nauk O Ziemi (Polish: Department of Earth Sciences)
- Washington Nuclear Power
- Western North Pacific
- White Nationalist Party
- Will Not Proceed
- World News and Prophecy
- Washington Nuclear Plant 2
- Washington Newspaper Publishers Association
- Western National Parks Association
- World News Press Agencies
- Washington National Primate Center (Seattle, WA)
- West Nottingham Presbyterian Church (Colora, MD)
- White Nile Petroleum Company (est. 1981; Sudan)
- Wisconsin National Primate Research Center (US NIH funding)
- Worcester Nursing Pipeline Consortium (Worcester, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the first Note, Benjamin Douglas Arden analyzes wireless regulations, specifically the new wireless number portability rules, in light of a historical comparison between the wireline and wireless industries.
The impact of such a mandate will be more dramatic than wireless number portability," says Ron Cowles, research vice president for Gartner.
In fact, Telcordia software enables wireless number portability implementations for 7 out of the top 8 U.
Bulgaria's first and biggest mobile operator Mtel, which signed earlier in the month an agreement to implement the wireless number portability service at one-stop-shop, urged last week its rivals to follow suit.