The product has all the security features needed to support wireless network security.
What does WiSec stand for?
WiSec stands for Wireless Network Security (Conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WiSec in our Acronym Attic
- Workstation Interface Software Engineering (CDI)
- World and Islam Studies Enterprise
- World Information Service on Energy
- World Information Systems Exchange
- World Infrastructure Security Environment
- World Institute for Social Enlightenment (California)
- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises
- Write Improved SOWs Easily (manual)
- Web Initiative for Surgical Education Modules (NYU School of Medicine)
- What I See/Experience - You Experience/See
- Wireless and Inter-Networking Systems Experimentation Laboratory (Canada)
- Women in Science & Engineering Leadership Institute (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Workshop on Internet Scale Event Notification
- Wireless and Sensor Networks Consortium
- Warsaw Institute for Socio-Economic Research
- Western Institute for Social Research (Berkeley, CA)
- Wireless Information System for Emergency Responder (National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD)
- Wits Institute for Social & Economic Research (University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- Women in Search of Education, Relating (University of New Orleans)
- Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
With AMP, network managers will improve their wireless network security by detecting misconfigured and rogue access points, reduce costs associated with WLAN management by automating firmware updates and minimizing training requirements, and optimize WLAN performance.