Combining the industry-leading wireless intrusion detection system with a wireless vulnerability assessment module, the solution helps the FAA discover vulnerabilities that could be exploited and mitigate them before they have an impact on the safety of their systems and air travel in North America.
What does WIDS stand for?
WIDS stands for Wireless Intrusion Detection System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WIDS
We have 5 other meanings of WIDS in our Acronym Attic
- Web-based IR (Infrared) Data for Operators and Warfighters
- Waste Infrastructure Delivery Programme (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
- Worley's ID Profile
- When In Doubt, Pick Your Nose
- Western's Inter-Dormitory Radio (Western Michigan University)
- World Internet Dance Radio
- When in Doubt, Read The Instructions
- Waterborne Intrusion Detection System
- Wireless Information-Dispersal Scheme
- Wireless Intrusion Detection Sensor (US DoD)
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery (Madison, WI)
- Wisconsin Instructional Design System
- Worldwide Instructional Design System
- Wrong String in Initial Data Initiation (software fault)
- Women in Development Southern Africa Awareness (Zimbabwe)
- Wrong String in Initial Data Initiation - Missing One Letter or Character (software fault)
- Warfare Innovation Development Team
- Western Isles Development Trust (UK)
- What I Did Today
- World-Wide Integrated Digital Telecommunications
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products might include products enhancing wireless connectivity, a wireless intrusion detection system and products optimizing wireless communications for secure multimedia applications.