What does WIA stand for?
WIA stands for Wireless Industry Association (est. 1986)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIA
We have 93 other meanings of WIA in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, Inc. (group promoting IEEE 802.16 wireless broadband standard)
- Wisconsin Self Help for Hard of Hearing People, Inc.
- Wachovia Insurance Agency (Georgia)
- Water Impact Assessment
- Weather-Impacted Airspace
- Wet Werk en Inkomen Naar Arbeidsvermogen (Dutch)
- When in Area
- Windows Image Acquisition (Microsoft Me)
- Windows Integrated Authentication
- Wireless Innovation Alliance (various locations)
- Wireless Institute of Australia
- Wiring Integration Assembly
- Women in Academia (various locations)
- Women in Action
- Women in Aerospace (Alexandria, Virginia, USA)
- Women in Agriculture (USDA)
- Women Investigators Association
- Workforce Innovation Act of 2000 (Florida)
- Workforce Investment Act of 1998