In related news, CNET has signed an agreement to acquire WGR Media (Cambridge, MA), its Wireless Gaming Review web site (wgamer.
What does WGR stand for?
WGR stands for Wireless Gaming Review (gaming resource website)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WGR
We have 30 other meanings of WGR in our Acronym Attic
- Wholesale Gas Quadrant (North American Energy Standards Board)
- Wolfgang Glatthorn Qualitätsmanagementsysteme (Rottenburg, Germany)
- Working Group on Quality
- West Georgia Quilters Guild (Carrollton, GA)
- Water Gas Ratio (oil & gas industry)
- Waveguide Grating Router (IEEE)
- Wayne Gardner Racing (Australian racing car driver)
- Westdeutsche Gerbershule Retlingen (German Leather College)
- Western Gall Rust (agriculture)
- Western Gas Resources, Inc.
- Women in Government Relations, Inc.
- Working Group on Reform (International Telecommunication Union)
- WiMAX Global Roaming Alliance
- Western Grains Research Foundation (Canada)
- World Greyhound Racing Federation (est. 1969)
- World's Greatest Railfans
- West Gulf River Forecast Center (NOAA)
- Washington Government Relations Group
- Wild Goose Resource Group (UK)
- When Good Robots Go Bad (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US carriers are basically copying the Japanese successes as closely as possible," says Matthew Bellows, publisher of Boston-based Wireless Gaming Review.