He also identifies eight actions for innovation and promising inventions for future market success, such as smart grids, predictive maintenance, biofuels and geothermal energy, solar shingles, wireless electricity, traveling wave nuclear reactors, and concentrated solar thermal power plants.
What does WiTricity stand for?
WiTricity stands for Wireless Electricity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Women in the Outdoors (National Wild Turkey Federation)
- Women in International Trade Orange County (California)
- When In Trouble Or In Doubt Run In Circles Scream And Shout
- Winnipeg Institute for Theoretical Physics (University of Manitoba; Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Western Isles Transport Preservation Group (UK)
- Westchester Institute for Training in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy (New York)
- Western Iowa Tourism Region (Red Oak, IA)
- Writers in the Round
- Wireless Information Technology Resource Center (University of Westminster, UK)
- Why Is the Rum Gone?
- University of the Witwatersrand (South Africa)
- Wadhwa Ingenious Training Services (India)
- Wales Interpretation and Translation Service (UK)
- Walk Away, Ignore, Talk It Out, Seek Help (bullying program)
- Washington Interagency Telecommunications System
- Washington State Court Interpreters and Translators Society
- Watershed Information Technical System
- Web Interface for Telescience
- Wellsite Information Transfer Specification
- Windermere Information Technology Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE OWL wireless electricity monitor is available for pounds 35.
WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-February 28, 2011-Energy Optimizers extends logging features of wireless electricity meters(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
The wireless electricity monitors are designed for use in the sultanate and convert electricity usage into Omani rials, helping users control their electricity consumption and cut down wastage.
Cognitive behavioural therapist Emilio Carmine, aged 43, from Malvern, Worcester discovered the OWL Wireless Electricity Monitor and purports it has changed his energy-wasting ways for the better.
Logistics company DHL Exel Supply Chain is putting its weight behind the launch of The OWL - a range of wireless electricity monitors made by UK business 2 Save Energy.