com)-- Controlled Capture Systems, a systems integration and product design company based in Idaho Falls, Idaho, announced today the release of AndroiDAQ[c], a multi-channel, multi-processor controlled, wireless data acquisition and control development module, for use with Android[TM] phones and tablets, and for Windows[TM] laptops, or personal computers.
What does WiDAQ stand for?
WiDAQ stands for Wireless Data Acquisition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Institute on Disability
- Writing in the Disciplines (academia)
- Weather Impact Division Aids
- Weather Impact on Decision Aids
- Western Iowa Dairy Alliance (Sanborn, IA)
- Western Iowa Development Association (Avoca, IA)
- Women in Development Association
- World Irish Dance Association
- World-Class Instructional Design and Assessment (educational consortium; est. 2002)
- Welsh Industrial Development Advisory Board (UK)
- Water Ingress Detection & Alarm System
- Wire Insulation Degradation Analysis System
- Water Industry Database (American Water Works Association)
- What I Do Best
- World Image Database
- Warrensburg Industrial Development Center
- Washington Industrial Development Corporation
- Washington Iranian Dental Club
- West Indianapolis Development Corporation
- West Indies Development Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each sensor node is a wireless data acquisition and processing system which can be configured to take detailed measurements, at user-defined intervals, on the performance of the equipment being monitored.
In the centre, it is a wireless data acquisition device that is used for acquiring signals.
Wireless data acquisition is made possible by components designed for industrial environments and able to deliver a five-year battery life.
A wireless data acquisition system has been developed for the quick, efficient measurement of strain.