The sophistication of Flame lies in its capabilities to collect basic information about the system and local network, record network connections, search and steal files based on name patterns, record audio (if a microphone is available in the system), make screenshots, grab textual windows' contents and scan for locally available Bluetooth and wireless access devices.
What does WAD stand for?
WAD stands for Wireless Access Device
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WAD
We have 88 other meanings of WAD in our Acronym Attic
- Web Application Development
- West African Development
- West African Diamonds PLC
- Wetting and Drying
- What a Day
- Where's All the Data (Doom gaming)
- Whiplash Associated Disorders
- Wide Area Differential
- Wide-Area Development
- Windows Active Directory (Microsoft)
- Wisconsin Association of the Deaf
- Wise Ass Doolie
- Without A Doubt
- Wizard for Application Dictionary (application)
- Women Across Differences (Guyana)
- Women and Development (various locations)
- Women's Action for Development (Namibia)
- Wordwide Automation Domination (cartoons)
- Work Authorization Directive
- Work Authorization Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 3G femtocell is a portable wireless access device that connects 3G mobile handsets directly to a standard broadband DSL or cable service to provide mobile voice and date coverage in the home and office environment.
For more information regarding the Backup BPF or other DCB products such as DSUs, statistical multiplexers, Ethernet polling devices, routers, and wireless access devices, contact Data Comm for Business, Inc.
Companies adopting Workforce Mail can also give their mobile employees Internet access via a kiosk or other wireless access device so they can share information with other employees and interact with customers through e-mail.